4- What do you provide for ECAA Turkish Businessperson Visa extension application?

In general, you must provide your business accounts prepared by a licensed accountant, an accountant letter, and HMRC documents (tax returns, profit and loss statements, certificate of registration with Companies House etc). You must provide documents showing the business is still active. Contact us to discuss your circumstances in greater detail. We have experience providing information that is tailored to your specific requirements.